Now here’s a recipe that sings fall! An amazing taste that can’t be better. Your house will smell like pumpkin pie.
Tomorrow I am celebrating American Thanksgiving. It so international. I love it, and partly why I am here. On Friday I hope to add a picture or two.
I am going to have:
1) a traditional Thanksgiving dinner in an American owned Irish PUB called O’Reilly’s in Kunming China
2) Chef Sandra a German American doing the cooking
3) Roz (me) a Jewish Canadian educator who already celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving, but hey, what the heck
4) Jennifer, an American landscape designer from Texas
5) Lise, a Norwegian lawyer for a bio engineering joint venture
6) Esther, a Chinese who works for American gas station parts supplier
7) Michael, a Chinese American guy who put the 3G telephone system in Japan
8) organized together with my friend, William, a California entrepreneur living in Kunming for the past 10 years.