Ready to Share My New Cookbook with You: Roz Weitzman’s World of Yunnan Cuisine
I am thrilled that my ebook, pdf and soft cover editions of “Roz Weitzman’s World of Yunnan Cuisine” are finished and ready to share with you on my newly launched website http://www.rozweitzmansworld.com!
It’s been such a fun (and tasty too) recipe writing, cooking, photographing, illustrating and getting ‘Chinese’-creative in the kitchen!
Yunnan is located in southwest China and borders Myanmar, Lao and Viet Nam
70+ Yunnan recipes and beautiful illustrations of the food
- completely made from scratch
- few difficult to find ingredients
- suitable for any cooking level whether you are a beginner or a pro
- most use a simple wok and no fancy equipment
- notes about Yunnan Tea Culture and Tea Brewing
- interesting reads about Local Yunnan Food Culture including a ‘walk’ through a Local Wet Market
- stories about the people in a Local Wet Market, ‘The Bread Couple’ and ‘The Fruit Lady’
- how to cut ingredients the Chinese way with a cleaver
- meal menu plans
- shopping and food prep tips
- suggestions for how to spice it up or ramp it down
- and more!
Why this book?
There any many, many cookbooks out there. So what sets “Roz Weitzman’s World of Yunnan Cuisine”apart?
- No hard-to-find ingredients – everyone has the access and budget!
- No difficult techniques – Yunnan food isn’t tough to make!
- Short prep and cook time – people are busy! Most recipes take 30 minutes or less to make.
- No fancy equipment – all you need is a wok pan, a pot, a wok spatula and a cleaver.
- Single/four-serving – but easily scalable to feed more or less!
- No more boring Chinese Stir Fry!
Available in softcover, epub, mobi, and pdf!
Let me prove to you that ANYONE can cook mind-blowingly delicious and simple Yunnan Cuisine with accessible ingredients.
If you are a beginner: this is the perfect book for you. I will guide you, step by step, from grocery shopping –> prep –> creating inspiring food.
If you are an experienced cook: this is also the perfect book for you. Use my recipes, traditional Yunnan flavors, and methods as inspiration to build upon!
Order this book online , directly from Roz if you’re in China through a Chinese bank transfer or I’ll send to you in mid-July when I’ll be bringing copies to Toronto.
Soft cover book is $22.00 + Shipping or 132 RMB + Shipping
Order this book now!
Feel free to forward this email to someone who likes cookbooks.
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2014, in Chinese Cookbook, In the News, Recipes and tagged Book Launch, China, Chinese cooking, Chinese cuisine, Chinese food, cookbook, cookbooks, cooking, edible wild mushrooms, food, homemade, recipes, Roz Weitzman's World of Chinese Comfort Food, Yunnan, Yunnan Cuisine, Yunnan food, Yunnan Province. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.