10 Yunnan Recipes on GoKunming.com! Check them out!
If you try any of these recipes, I would love to have your feedback in my Comment Box:
- Copper pot rice April 19, 2013
- Yunnan-style Hongshaorou March 19, 2013
- Mint and green onions February 27, 2013
- Yunnan-style red beans and shiitakes January 29, 2013
- Yunnan-style tomato salad December 24, 2012
- Shredded chicken with chili sauce November 29, 2012
- Spicy taro and greens November 11, 2012
- Yunnan-style pork and egg custard October 2, 2012
- Yunnan-style lotus root and pork September 16, 2012
- Yunnan-style edamame beans and garlic September 1, 2012
Posted on Friday, April 26, 2013, in Chinese Cookbook, Recipes, Uncategorized and tagged China, Chinese cooking, Chinese cuisine, Chinese food, cooking, Copper Pot, dinner, food, homemade, how to cook Chinese Food, recipes, Roz Weitzman's World of Chinese Comfort Food, vegetarian, Yunnan Cuisine, Yunnan food, Yunnan Province. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.