7 Yunnan Recipes on GoKunming – Check them out!
If you try any of these recipes, I would love to have your feedback in my Comment’s Box:
- Recipe: Yunnan-style red beans and shiitakes January 29, 2013
- Yunnan-style tomato salad December 24, 2012
- Recipe: Shredded chicken with chili sauce November 29, 2012
- Recipe: Spicy taro and greens November 11, 2012
- Recipe: Yunnan-style pork and egg custard October 2, 2012
- Recipe: Yunnan-style lotus root and pork September 16, 2012
- Recipe: Yunnan-style edamame beans and garlic September 1, 2012
Posted on Friday, February 1, 2013, in Chinese Cookbook, Recipes and tagged azuki beans, China, Chinese black mushrooms, Chinese cooking, Chinese food, cooking, food, homemade, how to cook Chinese Food, recipe: Yunnan-style red beans and shiitakes, recipes, Roz Weitzman's World of Chinese Comfort Food, shitake mushrooms, www.gokunming.com, Yunnan Cuisine, Yunnan food, Yunnan Province, Yunnan-style red beans and shiitakes. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.